Our training centre in Batam consists of a 0.5 Hectare site with five
class rooms and sufficient facilities to conduct several courses simultaneously.
The premises are located in Bengkong, which is only 5 minutes from the
major construction yards at Batu Ampar.
The following equipment is available for training at the premises:
- Crane type 10T Austin Western (Slewing Crane). This enables course
participants to achieve a C2 Certification – (Any Mobile Slewing
Crane up to 20 tonnes), and is used primarily for Rigger training.
- Rigging Tower for Advanced Scaffold Training, Steel Erection (Rigger
Training), and Working Safely at Heights Training.
- 12 Welding Bays and fabrication equipment for Welding, Sheetmetal,
Insulation, Pipe Fitting, and General Fabrication Training.
- AST uses Inverter Fusion welding equipment designed and manufactured
in the United Kingdom, and is an agent for this product in Singapore,
Indonesia, and Australia.
- Comprehensive Scaffolding inventory for training of Scaffolders.
- All necessary slings and equipment for conducting rigger training.
All equipment and machinery is owned and operated by AST and permanently
located at our training centre.
Directions to Training Centre
AST is located 15 minutes drive from Batu Ampar Ferry Terminal. Taxis
from Batu Ampar Ferry Terminal will cost approximately 35,000 IDR ($5
here for map >
Office & Training Centre
PT Australian Skills Training
Greentown Warehouse No. 2-4
Bengkong - Batam 29457
Contact: Garry Round / Ernawaty (Ms)
T: +62 778 425 969
F: +62 778 455 852
Mobile: +62 812 77533229
E: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org